The big day is finally here. You’ve been waiting a whole year to see your favorite teams battle it out. It doesn’t matter who you are rooting for – the San Francisco 49ers or the Kansas City Chiefs, the important thing is that you look your best for the festivities.
Below are some life-changing Super Bowl Hair Hacks you are sure to love:
- Whenever possible, wear a football helmet to watch the game. This will ensure you have the perfect protection for all the chips, wings, and snacks that are flying through the room. As a bonus, when you take it off, it will still look like you are wearing a helmet. Who doesn’t want that?
- If you choose to wear a hat, make sure it is worn backward. You want to allow space for your bangs to show, and of course, the brim facing back will also serve as protection from all the food flying through the air. If you are lucky, food will land on the brim, which ensures a yummy snack without even having to get up out of your comfy seat.
- If you want to show your team spirit and wear your team’s colors, we recommend you put a temporary color in your hair. If you are rooting for the 49ers, you can use scarlet and gold. If you prefer the Chiefs, use red and gold. Truth be told, they pretty much have the same colors, so no matter who wins, you will be adorned correctly. We’d call that “winning” at life!
- Next is the hair sculpting option. Find someone who is really good with a razor. Choose a design that best depicts your favorite team and have them sculpt it on your head by using the razor to create the design. The best part of this option is that it will last until your hair grows back. Talk about serving looks! It doesn’t get much better than this.
- For those diehard Super Bowl fans out there, the ultimate show of support is to get a Super “Bowl Cut.” It’s easy, and almost anyone can do it for you. Just find a bowl that fits over your head, but doesn’t fall below your chin. Have someone cut your hair to follow the shape of the bowl and voila! You will be the talk of the entire evening, and many more days to follow!
No matter which hack you choose, your friends and family will be impressed and want to know your secrets to Super Bowl Hair success! Happy Super Bowl Sunday 2020, and may the best team win, and the best hairs remain on your head!!
Contributing Editor, Lisa Marie Stewart, has 40 plus years of writing, marketing, creative development, Editor-in-Chief, and Creative Director experience. Initially studying journalism and English, and ultimately received a Business Administration and Management B.S. degree with honors.
Ms. Stewart has authored, managed and directed teams at Fortune 500 companies to create corporate policies and procedures, human resource guides, emergency preparedness manuals, technical instructions, articles, newsletters, internal company magazines, retail store transition instruction guides, change orders, year-end financial brochures, website content, social media blogs, and posts.
Additionally, Lisa hosts her own YouTube channel entitled: Living My Best Life